The Best Cultural Enterprise Award will recognize companies or projects that set up high-quality cultural projects while also turning them into a financial success for the initiators.
- Spread the word about your project and receive recognition for it.
- Get exclusive access to the Romania Insider Awards Gala in October 2020. All shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate at the VIP-Gala Awards ceremony in October 2020.
- Find a supporter. While we do not offer a specific investment as a prize, we do facilitate contact of the shortlisted candidates with potential supporters who are present at the Gala.
- Get exposure in the media. The entire event will be promoted before and after the Gala. Finalists will have coverage on Romania-Insider.com and associated media channels.
Who is eligible?
A company or project which focuses on implementing cultural projects in visual or performing arts, cinema, music and publishing. The projects and activities need to have started in 2019. In case of projects spanning over several years, the 2019 edition will be eligible.
- The project has a significant cultural value (originality, public impact, a trailblazer for new trends and opinions).
- The project has reported countable benefits (audience, visibility, financial key performance indicators).
- The project is self – sustainable and has a strong business case in support of a cultural initiative.
- In case of projects with similar scores, the differentiator will be the cultural impact and the continuity in 2020