The Most Effective Promotion for Romania Abroad Award will zoom in on projects, companies or people who positively promote Romania abroad, for business or tourism, either as a core activity, or as a side effect. Two awards will be handed over: one for a personality and one for a company/project.
Who is eligible?
- A person/personality, either Romanian or foreign, who has had outstanding results in promoting Romania abroad;
- A company or project which focuses on promoting the country and which has high, measurable results and positively impacts Romania’s image abroad. The projects and activities need to have taken place in 2018 and/or 2019.
- The person’s and the project’s effectiveness in raising awareness of a positive Romania among the general public abroad.
- Its total reach and budget, if available.
- In case of projects with similar scores, the following can be used as tie-break:
- A people-to-people approach: directly involving individuals, as opposed to companies or other types of institutions.
- The use of marketing strategies designed to win both hearts and minds.
In order to ensure confidentiality and the objectivity of the judging process, all nominations will be anonymized before being presented to the Board of Advisors and Jury.