The Most Scalable Social Responsibility Project Award will go to the corporate social responsibility project addressing a major society need, which has the biggest potential to inspire other companies, NGOs or people to replicate it and thus easily multiply its benefits across Romanian society and/or the world at large.
- Spread the word about your project and receive recognition for it.
- Inspire others with your model.
- Get exclusive access to the Romania Insider Awards Gala in October 2020. All shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate at the VIP-Gala Awards ceremony in October 2020.
- Find a supporter. While we do not offer a specific investment as a prize, we do facilitate contact of the shortlisted candidates with supporters who are present at the Gala.
- Get exposure in the media. The entire event will be promoted before and after the Gala. Finalists will have coverage on Romania-Insider.com and associated media channels.
What projects are eligible?
Social responsibility projects implemented in the last 12 months in Romania, with enough granular information about the results of those projects, irrespective of the company or NGO size and allocated budgets for social responsibility. A single company/NGO can submit up to 3 social responsibility projects for the award. Each project should be submitted separately.
- Impact of the social responsibility project.
- Use and applicability countrywide and abroad, if the case.
- Project budget. The smaller the investment for a large-impact project, the bigger the chances to be selected!
- Innovation – novel ideal, covering an area previously uncovered by others.
- Scalability – how easy it is it for the project to be scaled and / or replicated in other domains.
In order to ensure confidentiality and the objectivity of the judging process, all nominations will be anonymized before being presented to the Board of Advisors and Jury.